Like a childhood dream… Entirely in wood from ground and up, 66m2 in total safety and you can easily access to the first floor of the trees. A cosy room with a king size bed with a warm, gentle and soft feeling. The rooms also opens up to an outdoor shower…. Pebble floor, wood surrounding everything and the feeling of being perched in intimacy in the nature. Just a few steps further the sparks and transforms into a second room for the families, an entirely equipped kitchen but without windows ! Hammock, hammock chair and sun chair on the large terrace to dream about the flying colibris and the greedy suger beets… and well deserved naps !
This cabin has a crazy charm !
The treehouse cabin includes :
- Area of approximately 66 m2
- A nice bedroom with a comfortable king size bed (160 X 190 cm).
- A living room equipped with a sofa bed (140×190).
- Inside bathroom with a large outdoor shower (in total privacy !)
- Separate toilet
- Mosquito net over each bed
- Fully equipped West-Indian kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, hotplates, toaster etc.)
- A 30m2 terrace complete with outdoor furniture made from exotic wood
- For the essential siesta…there’s a hammock ready for you !
- Bathroom, bedroom and kitchen linen are all provided.
- Barbeque “Weber” to grill a lobster…
Free access to the floodlit swimming pool, decking and tropical gazebo.
This treehouse cabin with mezzanine is ideal for a couple, as well as a couple with children/babies. It can welcome 2/4 persons.
The team of hummingbirds
The wood used to build this traditional hut is PEFC certified. This certifies that the construction was completed in accordance to forestry practices that ensure the protection of both resources and the economic and social well being of all concerned parties.
Rentals of Jardin des colibris